Report NEP-GTH-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Information-Revelation and Coordination Using Cheap Talk in a Battle of the Sexes with Two-Sided Private Information," Discussion Papers 13-01r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Long-term commitment and cooperation," ECON - Working Papers 130, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Laurent Lehmann & Georg Nöldeke & Jorge Peña, 2013. "Gains from switching and evolutionary stability in multi-player matrix games," Working papers 2013/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2013. "The Query Complexity of Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp647, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Einy, E & Haimanko, O & Moreno, D & Sela, A & Shitovitz, B, 2013. "Tullock Contests with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 2013-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2013. "Markets, Correlation, and Regret-Matching," Discussion Paper Series dp648, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2013-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timo Hiller & Timo Hiller, 2013. "Peer Effects in Endogenous Networks," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2013/564, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gavrilova, Evelina, 2013. "A Partner in Crime: Assortative Matching and Bias in the Crime Market," MPRA Paper 50432, University Library of Munich, Germany.