Report NEP-LAB-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal & Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2015. "Job history, work attitude, and employability," ECON - Working Papers 210, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2016.
- Anna Wieber & Elke Holst, 2015. "Gender Identity and Womens' Supply of Labor and Non-market Work: Panel Data Evidence for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 804, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt, 2015. "Short and Long-Term Effects of Unemployment on Fertility," CEP Discussion Papers dp1387, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elsayed A.E.A. & Grip A. de & Fouarge D. & Montizaan R.M., 2015. "Gradual retirement, financial incentives, and labour supply of older workers: Evidence from a stated preference analysis," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Tito Boeri & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2015. "The Unbearable Divergence of Unemployment in Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp1384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rannveig Kaldager Hart, 2015. "Union dissolution and childlessness. New insights from sequence analysis," Discussion Papers 823, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Adamopoulou, Effrosyni & Kaya, Ezgi, 2015. "Young Adults Living with their Parents and the Influence of Peers," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Hans Bloemen & Stefan Hochguertel & Jochem Zweerink, 2015. "Job Loss, Firm-Level Heterogeneity and Mortality: Evidence from Administrative Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-127/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daniele Checchi & Simona Cicognani & Nevena Kulic, 2015. "Gender quotas or girls' networks? Towards an understanding of recruitment in the research profession in Italy," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-12, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Tang, John P., 2015. "The Engine And The Reaper: Industrialization And Mortality In Early Modern Japan," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP15-10, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Larsen, Nicholas & Chiswick, Barry R., 2015. "The Impact of Missionary Type on the English Language Proficiency and Earnings of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9500, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Malte Sandner, 2015. "Effects of Early Childhood Intervention on Fertility and Maternal Employment: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 799, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Reshad Ahsan & Arpita Chatterjee, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Intergenerational Occupational Mobility in Urban India," Discussion Papers 2015-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Belot, Michele & Kircher, Philipp & Muller, Paul, 2015. "Providing Advice to Job Seekers at Low Cost: An Experimental Study on On-Line Advice," Working Papers in Economics 637, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.