Report NEP-SOC-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2018. "Social Capital, Government Expenditures and Growth," NBER Working Papers 24533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Jacques & Toubal, Farid, 2018. "Somatic distance, cultural affinities, trust and trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 12895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gualtieri, Giovanni & Nicolini, Marcella & Sabatini, Fabio & Zamparelli, Luca, 2018. "Natural disasters and demand for redistribution: lessons from an earthquake," MPRA Paper 86445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Ederer & Frédéric Schneider, 2018. "The Persistent Power of Promises," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2129, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shusaku Sasaki , & Yoshifumi Funasaki & Hirofumi Kurokawa & Fumio Ohtake, 2018. "Blood Type and Blood Donation Behaviors: An Empirical Test of Pure Altruism Theory," ISER Discussion Paper 1029, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Ohtake, Fumio, 2018. "Altruistic and selfish motivations of charitable giving: The case of the hometown tax donation system (Furusato nozei) in Japan," MPRA Paper 86181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crudu, F.; & Neri, L.; & Tiezzi, S.;, 2018. "Family Ties and Children Obesity in Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Garcia, Filomena & Marques, Rafael & Opromolla, Luca David & Vezzulli, Andrea, 2018. "The effects of official and unofficial information on tax compliance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Valerio Capraro & Ericka Rascón Ramírez, 2018. "Gender differences in altruism on Mechanical Turk: Expectations and actual behaviour," SEET Working Papers 2018-02, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Toke R. Fosgaard & Adriaan (A.R.) Soetevent, 2018. "Promises Undone: How Committed Pledges Impact Donations to Charity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-044/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nathan Fiala & Patrick Premand, 2018. "Social Accountability and Service Delivery: Experimental Evidence from Uganda," Working papers 2018-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2018. "Some Notes on the Concept of Social Capital: A Review of Perspectives, Definitions and Measurement," MPRA Paper 86362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christina Felfe & Martin G. Kocher & Helmut Rainer & Judith Saurer & Thomas Siedler, 2018. "More Opportunity, More Cooperation? The Behavioral Effects of Birthright Citizenship on Immigrant Youth," CESifo Working Paper Series 6991, CESifo.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Espín, Antonio M. & Garcia, Teresa & Kovářík, Jaromír, 2018. "Digit ratio (2D:4D) predicts pro-social behavior in economic games only for unsatisfied individuals," MPRA Paper 86166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wojciech Hardy, 2018. "Pre-release leaks as one-time incentives for switching to unauthorised sources of cultural content," IBS Working Papers 03/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.