Report NEP-LAW-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Shavell, 2019. "On the Redesign of Accident Liability for the World of Autonomous Vehicles," NBER Working Papers 26220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darai, D. & Roux, C. & Schneider, F., 2019. "Mergers, Mavericks, and Tacit Collusion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1984, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Francesco Drago & Roberto Galbiati & Francesco Sobbrio, 2019. "The Political Cost of Being Soft on Crime: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/12b1pd86do8, Sciences Po.
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matías Giaccobasso & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2019. "Tax audits as scarecrows. Evidence from a large-scale field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Johnson, Matthew S & Levine, David I & Toffel, Michael W, 2019. "Improving Regulatory Effectiveness through Better Targeting: Evidence from OSHA," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1gq7z4j3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Munoz, Pablo & Micco, Alejandro, 2019. "The Impact of Extended Employment Protection Laws on the Demand for Temporary Agency Workers," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt60t4b2jp, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Li Li, 2019. "The Special Measures Taken During Administrative Monopoly Investigation in China," Working papers 38LL, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Silviu-È˜tefan Petriman, 2019. "Court-Appointed Lawyer in the Criminal Trial," Working papers 55SP, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Nicoleta-Elena Heghes & Victoria Cristiean, 2019. "Conditional Liberation - One of the Measures to Achieve the Purpose of Criminal Punishment," Working papers 33NH, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Raphael Auer, 2019. "Embedded supervision: how to build regulation into blockchain finance," BIS Working Papers 811, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Alon Brav & Wei Jiang & Thomas Keusch, 2019. "Dancing With Activists," NBER Working Papers 26171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuqing Wang & Yan Ru Pei, 2019. "The Optimal Deterrence of Crime: A Focus on the Time Preference of DWI Offenders," Papers 1909.06509, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Nadezdha Baryshnikova & Shannon. F. Davidson & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2019. "Do you Feel the Heat Around the Corner? The Effect of Weather on Crime," School of Economics Working Papers 2019-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Alexandru Peicea, 2019. "Theoretical and Practical Aspects of the Infringement of Myth Hole in Romania," Working papers 56AP, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Ovidiu Andrei Hamburda, 2019. "Analysis the Traces Identified in the Case of Violent Crimes," Working papers 31HO, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Tiberiu Viorel Popescu, 2019. "The Right Not to Punish," Working papers 35PT, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Emima Alistar, 2019. "The Relation Between Law and Morality," Working papers 53EH, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.