Report NEP-EXP-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goto, Jun & 後藤, 潤 & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2015. "Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficient Traditional Labor Contract," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leonie & Christina Gravert, 2015. "Grit Trumps Talent? An experimental approach," Economics Working Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Noussair, Charles & Habetinova, Lenka, 2015. "Charitable Giving, Emotions, and the Default Effect," Discussion Paper 2015-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Sugden & Mengjie Wang & Daniel John Zizzo, 2015. "Take it or leave it: Experimental evidence on the effect of time-limited offers on consumer behaviour," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-19, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás Lucas, 2015. "Some (Mis)facts about Myopic Loss Aversion," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal & Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2015. "Frequent job changes can signal poor work attitude and reduce employability," ECON - Working Papers 210, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2019.
- Harin, Alexander, 2015. "Problems of utility and prospect theories. A “certain–uncertain” inconsistency within their experimental methods," MPRA Paper 67911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Schmelz & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2015. "Social Distance and Control Aversion: Evidence from the Internet and the Laboratory," TWI Research Paper Series 100, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper, 2015. "Centralized vs. Decentralized Management: an Experimental Study," Working Papers 854, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Mike Farjam, 2015. "On whom would I want to depend; Humans or nature?," Jena Economics Research Papers 2015-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fabio Galeotti & Maria Montero & Anders Poulsen, 2015. "Efficiency versus equality in real-time bargaining with communication," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-18, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Feige, Christian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin, 2015. "Voting and transfer payments in a threshold public goods game," Working Paper Series in Economics 73, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Fochmann, Martin & Hemmerich, Kristina & Kiesewetter, Dirk, 2015. "Intrinsic and extrinsic effects on behavioral tax biases in risky investment decisions," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 196, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Proeger, Till, 2017. "The effectiveness of public subsidies for private innovations: An experimental approach," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 266, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fuje,Habtamu Neda & Tandon,Prateek, 2015. "When do in-service teacher training and books improve student achievement ? experimental evidence from Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7485, The World Bank.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2015. "Cognitive ability and the effect of strategic uncertainty," Working Papers 1529, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Nadine Chlaß & Lata Gangadharan & Kristy Jones, 2015. "Charitable giving and intermediation," Jena Economics Research Papers 2015-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Debosree Banerjee & Marcela Ibanez & Gerhard Riener & Meike Wollni, 2015. "Volunteering to Take on Power: Experimental Evidence from Matrilineal and Patriarchal Societies in India," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 191, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Natalia Jiménez & Ángel Solano-García, 2015. "Elected Officials’ Opportunistic Behavior on Third-Party Punishment: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers. Serie EC 2015-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Peeters, R.J.A.P. & Wolk, K.L., 2015. "Forecasting with Colonel Blotto," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Belot, Michele & Kircher, Philipp & Muller, Paul, 2015. "Providing Advice to Job Seekers at Low Cost: An Experimental Study on On-Line Advice," Working Papers in Economics 637, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Malte Sandner, 2015. "Effects of Early Childhood Intervention on Fertility and Maternal Employment: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 799, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Chakravarti, Amitav & Ortoleva, Pietro & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Mureddu, Fra, 2015. "Pathos & ethos: emotions and willingness to pay for tobacco products," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64127, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.