Report NEP-COM-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donja Darai & Catherine Roux & Frédéric Schneider, 2019. "Mergers, mavericks, and tacit collusion," Working Papers 201902, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Meng-Yu Liang, 2019. "Does a Second-Hand Market Limit a Durable Goods Monopolist's Market Power?," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 19-A003, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Alfaro, Martin, 2019. "Entry Preemption by Domestic Leaders and Home-Bias Patterns: Theory and Empirics," Working Papers 2019-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Demuynck & Jean-Jacques Herings & Riccardo Saulle & Christian Seel, 2019. "Bertrand competition with asymmetric costs: a solution in pure strategies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/295316, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Constance Monnier-Schlumberger, 2019. "Lutte contre les cartels : Comment dissuader les têtes brûlées ?," Working Papers hal-02123622, HAL.
- Mark Glick & Catherine Ruetschlin, 2019. "Big Tech Acquisitions and the Potential Competition Doctrine: The Case of Facebook," Working Papers Series 104, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Hellwig, Michael & Laser, Falk Hendrik, 2019. "Bank mergers in the financial crisis: A competition policy perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maria Karadima & Helen Louri, 2019. "Non-performing loans in the euro area: does market power matter?," Working Papers 271, Bank of Greece.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2019. "Analyzing Firm Behaviour in Restructured Electricity Markets: Empirical Challenges with a Residual Demand Analysis," Working Papers 2019-15, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Chezhia, Giorgi, 2019. "Oligopsony power in the Kazakh grain supply chain," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies 296499, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Alfaro, Martin & Lander, David, 2019. "A Unified Explanation of Trade Liberalization Effects Across Models of Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 2019-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Juan Pablo Atal, 2019. "Lock-in in Dynamic Health Insurance Contracts: Evidence from Chile," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mark Schneider & Daniel Graydon Stephenson, 2019. "Price Signaling and Bargains in Markets with Partially Informed Populations," Working Papers 19-27, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Edward S. Knotek & Doron Sayag & Avichai Snir, 2019. "The Effects of Price Endings on Price Rigidity: Evidence from VAT Changes," Working Papers 201924, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Pujol, Ferran Espuny & Hancock, Ruth & Hviid, Morten & Morciano, Marcello & Pudney, Stephen, 2019. "Market concentration, supply, quality and prices paid by local authorities in the English care home market," ISER Working Paper Series 2019-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.