Marco Giovanni Nieddu
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marco Nieddu & Lorenzo Pandolfi, 2018. "Cutting Through the Fog: Financial Literacy and the Subjective Value of Financial Assets," CSEF Working Papers 497, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco G. Nieddu & Lorenzo Pandolfi, "undated". "The Effectiveness of Promotion Incentives for Public Employees: Evidence from Italian Academia," CSEF Working Papers 507, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco Giovanni Nieddu, 2011. "Towards a Narrow Definition of Social Capital: Which Role on the Italian Regional Development and Well-Being?," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 4, pages 139-177, October-D.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marco G. Nieddu & Lorenzo Pandolfi, "undated".
"The Effectiveness of Promotion Incentives for Public Employees: Evidence from Italian Academia,"
CSEF Working Papers
507, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Filandri, Marianna & Pasqua, Silvia, 2019. "Gender discrimination in academic careers in Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201921, University of Turin.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2018-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2018-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-FLE: Financial Literacy & Education (1) 2018-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2018-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2018-04-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Giovanni Nieddu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.