Report NEP-LAW-2021-03-15This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sultan Mehmood, 2021. "The impact of Presidential appointment of judges: Montesquieu or the Federalists?," AMSE Working Papers 2118, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Zhijun Chen & Greg Shaffer, 2019. "Market-Share Contracts, Exclusive Dealing, and the Integer Problem," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-18, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Balia, S. & Brau, R. & Nieddu, M.G., 2021. "Depowering Risk: Vehicle Power Restriction and Teen Driver Accidents in Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 21/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cristina Bicchieria & Eugen Dimanta & Erte Xiao, 2019. "Deviant or Wrong? The Effects of Norm Information on the Efficacy of Punishment," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-18, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Robert Grundke, 2021. "Raising productivity through structural reform in Brazil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1660, OECD Publishing.
- Juan de Lucio & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2021. "New dimensions of regulatory complexity and their economic cost. An analysis using text mining," Working Papers 2107, Banco de España.
- Aaron Nicholas & Birendra Rai, 2019. "Are Efficient Bargaining Power Disparities Unfair? An Experimental Test," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-19, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ajzenman, Nicolas & Dominguez-Rivera, Patricio & Undurraga, Raimundo, 2021. "Immigration, Crime, and Crime (Mis)Perceptions," IZA Discussion Papers 14087, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Disney, Richard & Gathergood, John & Machin, Stephen & Sandi, Matteo, 2020. "Does homeownership reduce crime? A radical housing reform from the UK," CFS Working Paper Series 651, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Matheus Bueno, 2021. "How effective are different social policies in Brazil? A simulation experiment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1662, OECD Publishing.
- Shafik Hebous & Zhiyang Jia & Knut Løyland & Thor O. Thoresen & Arnstein Øvrum, 2020. "Do audits improve future tax compliance in the absence of penalties? Evidence from random Audits in Norway," Discussion Papers 943, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Mazhar, Ummad & Saunoris, James W., 2020. "Identifying the corrupt cog in the wheel: Dimensions of supply chain logistics and cross‐country corruption," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 231407, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).