Report NEP-LMA-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyejin Ku & Uta Schönberg & Ragnhild C. Schreiner, 2018. "How Do Firms Respond to Place-Based Tax Incentives?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1811, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Elise Coudin & Sophie Maillard & Maxime Tô, 2018. "Family, Firms and the Gender Wage Gap in France," Working Papers 2018-09, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- David Frisvold & M. Melinda Pitts, 2018. "State Merit Aid Programs and Youth Labor Market Attachment," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Peter Q. Blair & Bobby W. Chung, 2018. "Job Market Signaling through Occupational Licensing," NBER Working Papers 24791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alena Bicakova & Guido Matias Cortes & Jacopo Mazza, 2018. "Caught in the Cycle: Economic Conditions at Enrollment and Labor Market Outcomes of College Graduates," Working Paper series 18-32, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Climate policies and Skill-biased employment dynamics : evidence from EU countries," Sciences Po publications 23, Sciences Po.
- Stéphanie Combes & Pauline Givord, 2018. "Selective matching: gender gap and network formation in research," Working Papers 2018-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2018. "Behavioral Public Economics," NBER Working Papers 24828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enikolopov, Ruben, 2018. "Are Bureaucrats Really Paid Like Bureaucrats?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco G. Nieddu & Lorenzo Pandolfi, "undated". "The Effectiveness of Promotion Incentives for Public Employees: Evidence from Italian Academia," CSEF Working Papers 507, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mathias Dolls & Nils Wehrhöfer, 2018. "Attitudes towards Euro Area Reforms: Evidence from a Randomized Survey Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7141, CESifo.
- Dan Andrews & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Christina Timiliotis, 2018. "Digital technology diffusion: A matter of capabilities, incentives or both?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1476, OECD Publishing.
- Riccardo Cappelli & Fabio Montobbio & Andrea Morrison, 2018. "Unemployment resistance across EU regions: the role of technological and human capital," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1831, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2018.
- Lars Hornuf & Sabrina Jeworrek, 2018. "How Community Managers Affect Online Idea Crowdsourcing Activities," CESifo Working Paper Series 7153, CESifo.
- Jan Feld & Nicolás Salamanca & Ulf Zölitz, 2018. "Are professors worth it? The value-added and costs of tutorial instructors," ECON - Working Papers 293, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2018. "Education and wage inequality before and during the fiscal crisis: A quantile regression analysis for Greece 2006-2016," MPRA Paper 87633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sangyup Choi & Myungkyu Shim, 2018. "Labor Market Dynamics in Developing Economies: the Role of Subsistence Consumption," Working papers 2018rwp-127, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Peter van de Ven & Jorrit Zwijnenburg & Matthew De Queljoe, 2018. "Including unpaid household activities: An estimate of its impact on macro-economic indicators in the G7 economies and the way forward," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2018/4, OECD Publishing.