Report NEP-LMA-2021-08-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Lopesciolo & Daniela Muhaj & Carolina Ines Pan, 2021. "The Quest for Increased Saudization: Labor Market Outcomes and the Shadow Price of Workforce Nationalization Policies," CID Working Papers 132a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Gomez, M, 2021. "Job Polarization and the Informal Labor Market," Documentos de trabajo - Alianza EFI 019418, Alianza EFI.
- Gert Bijnens & Emmanuel Dhyne, 2021. "The return on human (STEM) capital in Belgium," Working Paper Research 401, National Bank of Belgium.
- Viktor Slavtchev & Michael Wyrwich, 2021. "TV and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2021-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Audra Bowlus & Lance Lochner & Chris Robinson & Eda Suleymanoglu, 2021. "Wages, Skills, and Skill-Biased Technical Change: The Canonical Model Revisited," CESifo Working Paper Series 9212, CESifo.
- Sasiwimon Warunsiri Paweenawat & Lusi Liao, 2021. "A ‘She-session’? The Impact of COVID-19 on the Labour Market in Thailand," Working Papers DP-2021-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Alderotti, Giammarco & Rapallini, Chiara & Traverso, Silvio, 2021. "The Big Five Personality Traits and Earnings: A Meta-Analysis," GLO Discussion Paper Series 902, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Filip Premik, 2021. "Evaluating the 500+ child support program in Poland," GRAPE Working Papers 53, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2021. "Transition to Democracy, Real Wages and Productivity: The Turkish Experience," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2111, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Rob Euwals & Harro van Heuvelen & Gerdien Meijerink & Jan Möhlmann & Simon Rabaté, 2021. "Increased trade with China and Eastern Europe hardly affects Dutch workers," CPB Discussion Paper 426.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Daron Acemoglu & Toumas Pekkarinen & Kjell Salvanes & Matti Sarvimäki, 2021. "The Making of Social Democracy: The Economic and Electoral Consequences of Norway’s 1936 Folk School Reform," Working Papers 2021-040, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Catarina Peralta & Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2021. "Automation, Education, and Population: Dynamic Effects in an OLG Growth and Fertility Model," CEF.UP Working Papers 2102, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tim Köhler & Haroon Bhorat & Robert Hill & Ben Stanwix, 2021. "COVID-19 and the labour market: Estimating the employment effects of South Africa’s national lockdown," Working Papers 202107, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- GarcÃa-Suaza, A & Gómez, M & Jaramillo, F, 2021. "Fiscal policy and informality in Colombia," Documentos de trabajo - Alianza EFI 019416, Alianza EFI.
- Andrew Greenland & John Lopresti, 2021. "Trade Policy as an Exogenous Shock: Focusing on the Specifics," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 21-349, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Matteo Bobba & Tim Ederer & Gianmarco León-Ciliotta & Christopher A. Neilson & Marco Nieddu, 2021. "Teacher compensation and structural inequality: Evidence from centralized teacher school choice in Perú," Economics Working Papers 1788, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Matteo Picchio & Mattia Filomena, 2021. "Retirement And Health Outcomes In A Metaanalytical Framework," Working Papers 458, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.