Pramod Kumar Naik
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Mumbai, India
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
: (022) 2576-7350/7351
Powai, Mumbai 400076
RePEc:edi:hsiitin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Naik, Pramod Kumar & Padhi, Puja, 2014. "An Empirical Evidence of Dynamic Interaction between institutional fund flows and Stock Market Returns," MPRA Paper 57723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pramod Kumar, Naik & Puja, Padhi, 2012. "The impact of Macroeconomic Fundamentals on Stock Prices revisited: An Evidence from Indian Data," MPRA Paper 38980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pramod, Kumar Naik & Krishnan, Narayanan & Puja, Padhi, 2012. "R&D intensity and market valuation of firm: a study of R&D incurring manufacturing firms in India," MPRA Paper 37299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pramod Kumar, Naik & Puja, Padhi, 2012.
"The impact of Macroeconomic Fundamentals on Stock Prices revisited: An Evidence from Indian Data,"
38980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nurasyikin Jamaludin & Shahnaz Ismail & Syamimi Ab Manaf, 2017. "Macroeconomic Variables and Stock Market Returns: Panel Analysis from Selected ASEAN Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 37-45.
- Priyanka Aggarwal & Najia Saqib, 2017. "Impact of Macro Economic Variables of India and USA on Indian Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(4), pages 10-14.
- Ali Umar Ahmad & Adam Abdullah & Zunaidah Sulong & Ahmad Tijjani Abdullahi, 2015. "The Review of Stock Returns and Macroeconomic Variables," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 154-181, May.
- Naseri, Marjan & Masih, Mansur, 2013. "Causality between Malaysian Islamic Stock Market and Macroeconomic Variables," MPRA Paper 60247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naveen R.S. & N. Sivakumar, 2016. "Impact of Macro-Economic Factors on Sectoral Indices – Evidence from Indian Markets," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 5(3), pages 174-182, August.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai Ioan & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu & Kyophilavong, Phouphet, 2015. "Frequency domain causality analysis of stock market and economic activity in India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 224-238.
- Ben Yaala, sirine & Henchiri, jamel E., 2016. "Impact of Macroeconomic and Demographic Variables on the Stock Market: Evidence from Tunisian Crisis," MPRA Paper 76783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md. Abu HASAN, 2017. "Efficiency and Volatility of the Stock Market in Bangladesh: A Macroeconometric Analysis," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 239-249, June.
- GIRI A. K. & JOSHI Pooja, 2017. "The Impact Of Macroeconomic Indicators On Indian Stock Prices: An Empirical Analysis," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, April.
- Pooja Joshi & Arun Kumar Giri, 2015. "Fiscal Deficits and Stock Prices in India: Empirical Evidence," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-18, August.
- Kiran Kumar Kotha & Bhawna Sahu, 2016. "Macroeconomic Factors and the Indian Stock Market: Exploring Long and Short Run Relationships," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1081-1091.
- Prakash Shrestha Ph.D. & Biggyan Raj Subedi, 2014. "Empirical Examination of Determinants of Stock Index in Nepal," NRB Working Paper 24/2014, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Fakir Tajul Islam & Md. Shahnawaz Mostofa & Afrida Akhter Tithi, 2017. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Capital Market Performance in Bangladesh: A Case of Dhaka Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 306-311, January.
- Prakash Kumar Shrestha Ph.D. & Biggyan Raj Subedi, 2014. "Determinants of Stock Market Performance in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 26(2), pages 25-40, October.
- Muinde Patrick Mumo, 2017. "The Determinants of Stock Returns in the Emerging Market of Kenya: An Empirical Evidence," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(9), pages 8-21, September.
- K. Latha & Sunita Gupta & Arnav Kumar, 2016. "Relationship between Indian Stock Market Performance and Macroeconomic Variables: An Empirical Study," International Journal of Financial Markets, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 109-121.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pramod Kumar Naik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.