R&D intensity and market valuation of firm: a study of R&D incurring manufacturing firms in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pramod Kumar Naik, 2014. "R&D Intensity and Market Valuation of Firm: A Study of R&D Incurring Manufacturing Firms in India," Journal of Studies in Dynamics and Change (JSDC), ISSN: 2348-7038, JSDC Lokkatha Debate on Development, vol. 1(7), pages 295-308., November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Connolly, Robert A. & Hirschey, Mark, 1988. "Market value and patents : A Bayesian approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 83-87.
- Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Market Value, R&D, and Patents," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 249-252 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Saxena, Arunima, 2009. "Does the Firm Size Matter? An Empirical Enquiry into the Performance of Indian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 13029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Megna, Pamela & Klock, Mark, 1993. "The Impact on Intangible Capital on Tobin's q in the Semiconductor Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 265-269, May.
- Sarkar, Jayati & Sarkar, Subrata, 2009.
"Multiple board appointments and firm performance in emerging economies: Evidence from India,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-293, April.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2005. "Multiple board appointments and firm performance in emerging economies: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2005. "Multiple Board Appointments and Firm Performance in Emerging Economies : Evidence from India," Microeconomics Working Papers 22394, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- B. L. Pandit & N. S. Siddharthan, 2003. "MNEs and market valuation of firms: a cross-sectional study of Indian electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 675-681.
- Savita Bhat & K. Narayanan, 2009. "Technological Efforts, Firm Size and Exports in the Basic Chemical Industry in India," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 145-169.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:137-153 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsR&D intensity; Firm value; Tobin’s q; Manufacturing firms;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2012-03-21 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .