|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Department of Economics Pretoria, South Africa
College of Economic and Management Sciences
University of South Africa (UNISA)
PO Box 392, PRETORIA 0003
RePEc:edi:deusaza (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) College of Economic and Management Sciences Pretoria, South Africa
University of South Africa (UNISA)
RePEc:edi:ceusaza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Busani Moyo & Mamello Nchake & Blessing Chiripanhura, 2018. "An evaluation of the US African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) trade arrangement with Sub-Saharan African countries," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 71(287), pages 389-418.
- Busani Moyo, 2014. "Infrastructure And The Location Of Foreign Direct Investment: A Case Study Of African Manufacturing Firms," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 16(1), pages 57-78.
- Tendai Gwatidzo & Busani Moyo, 2014. "Impact of employment protection legislation on employment and exporting in select African countries," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 299-321, March.
- Moyo, Busani, 2013. "Power infrastructure quality and manufacturing productivity in Africa: A firm level analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1063-1070.
- Busani Moyo, 2013. "Crime and the Regional Disparities in Tourist Inflows: A Case Study of South Africa," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 5(6), pages 356-375.
- Busani Moyo, 2012. "Infrastructure Quality And Manufacturing Exports In Africa: A Firm-Level Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(3), pages 367-386, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Moyo, Busani, 2013.
"Power infrastructure quality and manufacturing productivity in Africa: A firm level analysis,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1063-1070.
- Marta Duda-Nyczak & Christian Viegelahn, 2016. "Exporters, Importers and Employment: Firm-Level Evidence from Africa," The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Springer;The Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), vol. 59(3), pages 309-341, September.
- Lin, Boqiang & Chen, Yu, 2019. "Will economic infrastructure development affect the energy intensity of China's manufacturing industry?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 122-131.
- Ahmed, Riaz, 2016. "Social infrastructure and productivity of manufacturing firms: Evidence from Pakistan," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-038, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mandelli, Stefano & Barbieri, Jacopo & Mereu, Riccardo & Colombo, Emanuela, 2016. "Off-grid systems for rural electrification in developing countries: Definitions, classification and a comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1621-1646.
- Catherine Y. Co, 2014. "Supply-Side Constraints, Capital Goods Imports, and the Quality of Sub-Saharan African Countries' Exports," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-142, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul Nduhuura & Matthias Garschagen & Abdellatif Zerga, 2020. "Mapping and Spatial Analysis of Electricity Load Shedding Experiences: A Case Study of Communities in Accra, Ghana," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(17), pages 1-26, August.
- Pillot, Benjamin & Muselli, Marc & Poggi, Philippe & Dias, João Batista, 2019. "Historical trends in global energy policy and renewable power system issues in Sub-Saharan Africa: The case of solar PV," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 113-124.
- Diao, Xinshen & Kweka, Josaphat & McMillan, Margaret, 2018. "Small firms, structural change and labor productivity growth in Africa: Evidence from Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 400-415.
- Haytham El-houari & Amine Allouhi & Shafiqur Rehman & Mahmut Sami Buker & Tarik Kousksou & Abdelmajid Jamil & Bouchta El Amrani, 2019. "Design, Simulation, and Economic Optimization of an Off-Grid Photovoltaic System for Rural Electrification," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Gregory, Julian & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2019. "The financial risks and barriers to electricity infrastructure in Kenya, Tanzania, and Mozambique: A critical and systematic review of the academic literature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 145-153.
- Jonathan D. Quartey, 2021. "Energizing Africa Sustainably: Lessons from Ghanaâ€™s Electricity Infrastructure," International Journal of Publication and Social Studies, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Busani Moyo, 2013.
"Crime and the Regional Disparities in Tourist Inflows: A Case Study of South Africa,"
Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 5(6), pages 356-375.
- Abdelmohsen A. Nassani & Abdullah Mohammed Aldakhil & Muhammad Moinuddin Qazi Abro & Khalid Zaman, 2018. "Effective International Tourism Management: A Strategic Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 1201-1224, June.
- Busani Moyo, 2012.
"Infrastructure Quality And Manufacturing Exports In Africa: A Firm-Level Analysis,"
South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(3), pages 367-386, September.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Occhiali, Giovanni & Strobl, Eric, 2018. "Power outages and firm performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 150-159.
- Peter Wanke & Carlos Barros & Nkanga Pedro João Macanda, 2016. "Predicting Efficiency in Angolan Banks: A Two-Stage TOPSIS and Neural Networks Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(3), pages 461-483, September.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Busani Moyo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.