|University of Southampton School of Social Sciences Economics Department Southampton SO171BJ United Kingdom|
|+44 (0) 2380599328|
Economics Division Southampton, United Kingdom
University of Southampton
: (+44) 23 80592537
(+44) 23 80593858
Highfield, Southampton SO17 1BJ
RePEc:edi:desotuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & m.c. schraefel, 2016.
""Now that you mention it": A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5756, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & M.C. Schraefel, 2016. "“Now that you mention it”: A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS34, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian & Marreiros, Helia & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2015. "An Experimental Study of Voting with Costly Delay," IZA Discussion Papers 9336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian & Marreiros, Helia & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2015.
"An Experimental Study of Voting with Costly Delay,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2017.
"Efficient voting with penalties,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 468-485.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2014. "Efficient voting with penalties," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1419, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2017. "Efficient voting with penalties," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 468-485.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2015-09-26 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2015-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2015-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2016-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2015-09-26. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Helia Marreiros should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.