Report NEP-CDM-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenju Kamei, 2018. "Group Size Effect and Over-Punishment in the Case of Third Party Enforcement of Social Norms," Working Papers 2018_04, Durham University Business School.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian & Marreiros, Helia & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2018. "Voting as a War of Attrition," IZA Discussion Papers 11595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Melissa Newham & Rune Midjord, 2018. "Herd Behavior in FDA Committees: A Structural Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1744, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matakos, Konstantinos & Savolainen, Riikka & Troumpounis, Orestis & Tukiainen, Janne & Xefteris, Dimitrios, 2018. "Electoral Institutions and Intraparty Cohesion," Working Papers 109, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Aleksei Yu. Kondratev & Alexander S. Nesterov, 2018. "Measuring Majority Tyranny: Axiomatic Approach," HSE Working papers WP BRP 194/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kazenin, Konstantin (Казенин, Константин) & Koroleva, Maria (Королева, Мария), 2018. "Sociology of Social Movements – Main Approaches [Социология Общественных Движений – Основные Подходы]," Working Papers 061802, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Frédéric Koessler & Marie Laclau & Tristan Tomala, 2018. "Interactive Information Design," Working Papers halshs-01791918, HAL.
- Madhuparna Ganguly & Rupayan Pal, 2018. "Signaling through public antitrust enforcement: A Generalization," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Yukio Koriyama & Ali Ozkes, 2018. "Inclusive Cognitive Hierarchy in Collective Decisions," Working Papers halshs-01822543, HAL.