Report NEP-CBE-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fadong Chen & Urs Fischbacher, 2015. "Cognitive Processes of Distributional Preferences: A Response Time Study," TWI Research Paper Series 101, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Chiara Felli & Werner Güth & Esther Mata-Pérez & Giovanni Ponti, 2015. "Ultimatum Concession Bargaining: an Experimental Study," Working Papers CESARE 7/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers 1605, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Dietmar Fehr & Matthias Sutter, 2016. "Gossip and the efficiency of interactions," Working Papers 2016-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2016. "Cognitive ability and the effect of strategic uncertainty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01261036, HAL.
- L. Becchetti & V. Pelligra & F. Salustri & A. Vásquez, 2016. "Gender differences in Socially Responsible Consumption. An Experimental Investigation," Working Paper CRENoS 201603, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Inigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás, 2015. "Some (Mis)facts about Myopic Loss Aversion," Working Papers CESARE 6/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Helia Marreiros & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos & M.C. Schraefel, 2016. "“Now that you mention it”: A Survey Experiment on Information, Salience and Online Privacy," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS34, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Vittorio Pelligra & Serena F. Taurino, 2016. "Other regarding preferences and reciprocity:insights from experimental findings and satisfaction data," CEIS Research Paper 363, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers halshs-01251512, HAL.
- Ulrich Berger, 2016. "Learning to trust, learning to be trustworthy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp212, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field An Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers halshs-01265696, HAL.