- Ma, Yuanyuan & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2013. "Party Membership and State Jobs in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 7643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wen Fan & Yuanyuan Ma, 2012. "Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China," Working Papers 201220, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Xin Wan & Yuanyuan Ma & Kezhong Zhang, 2015.
"Political determinants of intergovernmental transfers in a regionally decentralized authoritarian regime: evidence from China,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(27), pages 2803-2820, June.
RePEc:tpr:journl:edfpol:v:14:y:2015:i:3:p:88-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2012-09-09 2013-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2012-09-09 2013-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2013-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yuanyuan Ma should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.