Report NEP-EDU-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Glocker & Johanna Storck, 2012. "Risks and Returns to Educational Fields: A Financial Asset Approach to Vocational and Academic Education," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1240, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wen Fan & Yuanyuan Ma, 2012. "Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China," Working Papers 201220, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Büttner, Tobias J. M., 2012. "The returns to education for opportunity entrepreneurs, necessity entrepreneurs, and paid employees," Discussion Papers 2012/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Asako Ohinata & Jan C. van Ours, 2012. "Young immigrant children and their educational attainment," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012027, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anila Channa & Jean-Paul Faguet, 2012. "Decentralization of Health and Education in Developing Countries: A Quality-Adjusted Review of the Empirical Literature," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 038, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.