Hibret Belete Maemir
|Terminal Degree:||2015 United Nations University-Maastricht Economic Research Institute of Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Research Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:dvewbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Cirera,Xavier & Fattal Jaef,Roberto N. & Maemir,Hibret Belete, 2017. "Taxing the good ? distortions, misallocation, and productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7949, The World Bank.
- Maemir, H. & Ziesemer, T., 2014. "Multinational production and trade in an endogenous growth model with heterogeneous firms," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cirera,Xavier & Fattal Jaef,Roberto N. & Maemir,Hibret Belete, 2017.
"Taxing the good ? distortions, misallocation, and productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7949, The World Bank.
- Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity across Time and Space," Working Papers tecipa-596, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hibret Belete Maemir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.