Report NEP-BEC-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Aiello & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014. "Firm Heterogeneity In Productivity Across Europe. What Explains What?," Working Papers 201404, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Leland D. Crane, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Assortative Matching," Working Papers 14-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli, 2014. "Organizational Governance: Managerial Discretion, Automatic Rules or Ethics?," Public Finance Research Papers 5, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Ioannis N. Pinopoulos, 2014. "Equilibrium downstream mark-up and upstream free entry," Discussion Paper Series 2014_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2014.
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Tarui, Nori, 2014. "Emissions Trading, Firm Heterogeneity, and Intra-Industry Reallocations in the Long Run," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Vasileios Barmpoutis, 2014. "The Naive Extrapolation Hypothesis and the Rosy-Gloomy Forecasts," Papers 1406.1733, arXiv.org.
- Keloharju, Matti & Knüpfer, Samuli, 2014. "Are CEOs Born Leaders? Lessons from Traits of a Million Individuals," Working Paper Series 1024, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 16 Apr 2015.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Lucy Stokes, 2014. "Are Firms Paying More For Performance?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1272, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jed DeVaro & Jin-Hyuk Kim & Nick Vikander, 2014. "Pay-for-(Persistent)-Luck: CEO Bonuses Under Relational and Formal Contracting," Discussion Papers 14-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Maemir, H. & Ziesemer, T., 2014. "Multinational production and trade in an endogenous growth model with heterogeneous firms," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sorensen, 2014. "Inter-Firm Mobility and Return Migration Patterns of Skilled Guest Workers," Departmental Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2014. "Debt, Managers and Cartels," CSEF Working Papers 365, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Westerberg, Hans Seerar, 2014. "The Return to R&D and Seller-buyer Interactions: A Quantile Regression Approach," Ratio Working Papers 231, The Ratio Institute.
- Jovanovic, Dragan, 2014. "Mergers, managerial incentives, and efficiencies," DICE Discussion Papers 88 [rev.], University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).