Report NEP-OPM-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar & Jing Zhang, 2014. "Saving Europe?: The Unpleasant Arithmetic of Fiscal Austerity in Integrated Economies," NBER Working Papers 20200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- in 't Veld, Jan & Kollmann, Robert & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2014. "International capital flows and the boom-bust cycle in Spain," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 181, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kano, Takashi & Morita, Hiroshi, 2015. "An Equilibrium Foundation of the Soros Chart," Discussion Papers 2014-07, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2014. "Dynamic Transition of the Exchange Rate Regime in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24159, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hiro Ito & Menzie Chinn, 2014. "ï»¿ï»¿The Rise of the â€œRedbackâ€ and the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Capital Account Liberalization : An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Invoicing Currencies," Finance Working Papers 24157, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yavuz Arslan & Temel Taskin, 2014. "International Evidence on the Interaction between Cross-Border Capital Flows and Domestic Credit Growth," Working Papers 1418, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ferhat Arslaner & Dogan Karaman & Nuran Arslaner & Suleyman Hilmi Kal, 2014. "The Relationship between Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Turkey with a Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers 1416, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika, 2013. "Monetary policy options for mitigating the impact of the global financial crisis on emerging market economies," MPRA Paper 56337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yung Chul Park & Hail Park, 2014. "Stock Market Co-Movement and Exchange Rate Flexibility : Experience of the Republic of Korea," Finance Working Papers 24162, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ziesemer, T., 2014. "Country Terms of Trade 1960-2012: Trends, unit roots, over-differencing, endogeneity, time dummies, and heterogeneity," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Moretti, Laura, 2014. "Monetary policy, long real yields and the financial crisis," CFS Working Paper Series 457, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ivo Arnold & Saskia van Ewijk, 2014. "The impact of sovereign and credit risk on interest rate convergence in the euro area," DNB Working Papers 425, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Maemir, H. & Ziesemer, T., 2014. "Multinational production and trade in an endogenous growth model with heterogeneous firms," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).