International Evidence on the Interaction between Cross-Border Capital Flows and Domestic Credit Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yavuz ARSLAN & Temel TAŞKIN, 2014. "International Evidence on the Interaction between Cross-Border Capital Flows and Domestic Credit Growth," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 29(341), pages 37-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gokhan Sahin Gunes & Sumru Oz, 2016. "Response of Turkish Financial Markets to Negative Interest Rate Announcements of the ECB," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1614, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Arteta, Carlos & Kose, Ayhan & Stocker, Marc & Taskin, Temel, 2016.
"Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7791, The World Bank.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1609, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies: Sources and implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:23:y:2018:i:1:p:8-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCross-border capital flows; Domestic credit growth; Macro-financial stability; Cross-country evidence;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2014-06-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-06-14 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.