ï»¿ï»¿The Rise of the â€œRedbackâ€ and the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Capital Account Liberalization : An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Invoicing Currencies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hiro Ito & Menzie Chinn, 2014. "ï»¿ï»¿The Rise of the â€œRedbackâ€ and the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Capital Account Liberalization : An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Invoicing Currencies," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24157, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital account liberalization; renminbi (RMB); PRC; export invoicing currency;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2014-06-14 (China)
- NEP-MON-2014-06-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-06-14 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:24157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .