- Liu, Lin & Hussain, Syed, 2013. "Understanding the Sims-Cogley-Nason Approach in A Finite Sample," MPRA Paper 53118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aditya Goenka & Lin Liu & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2011.
"Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth,"
LERNA Working Papers
11.04.338, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2011-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2013-11-02. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2011-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2011-03-12 2013-11-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2013-11-02. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2013-11-02. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Aditya Goenka & Lin Liu, 2012. "Infectious diseases and endogenous fluctuations," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 125-149, May.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Aditya Goenka & Lin Liu & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2011. "Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth," LERNA Working Papers 11.04.338, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lin Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.