Pollution effects on disease transmission and economic stability
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSIS model; Ramsey model; pollution; transcritical bifurcation; Hopf bifurcation; Gavrilov-Guckenheimer bifurcation.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2018-02-26 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2018-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .