Report NEP-SEA-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo José Regis, 2013. "On the Relationship Between Exchange Rates and External Imbalances: East and Southeast Asia," Working Papers 2013015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Chia, Siow Yue, 2013. "The ASEAN Economic Community: Progress, Challenges, and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers 440, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Komatsu, Masayuki, 2013. "Special Study on Sustainable Fisheries Management and International Trade in the Southeast Asia and Pacific region," ADBI Working Papers 438, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- S. Shandruk, 2013. "Modelling the Interaction of Global Corporations with Economic Systems of Macro-, Meta- and Megalevels in South-East Asia," Economics of Development, Kharkiv National University of Economics, vol. 67(3), pages 23-27.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "Corporate Cash Holding in Asia," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201311, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- H.H. Chang & C. van Marrewijk & R. Stringer & W. Umberger, 2013. "Investment, awareness, supermarkets, and profits: heterogeneous chili farmers in Indonesia," Working Papers 13-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "Asian and European Financial Crises Compared," Working Paper Series WP13-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Toan Thang TRAN & Thi Song Hanh PHAM, 2013. "Spatial Spillovers of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Anita Prakash, 2013. "The Economic Transition in Myanmar: Towards Inclusive, People Centered and Sustainable Economic Growth," Working Papers PB-2013-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Nakatomi, Michitaka, 2013. "Plurilateral Agreements: A Viable Alternative to the World Trade Organization?," ADBI Working Papers 439, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter Warr & Jayant Menon & Sitthiroth Rasphone, 2013. "Public Services and the poor in Laos," Departmental Working Papers 2013-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu Anh Nguyen & Tran Dinh Tuan, 2013. "Saving Rate, Total Factor Productivity and Growth Process for Developing Countries," Working Papers 05, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ryo Kambayashi & Daiji Kawaguchi & Ken Yamada, 2013. "Minimum Wage in a Deflationary Economy: The Japanese Experience, 1994–2003," Working Papers 07-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Thomas, Timothy S. & Ponlok, Tin & Bansok, Ros & De Lopez, Thanakvaro & Chiang, Catherine & Phirun, Nang & Chhum, Chhim, 2013. "Cambodian agriculture: Adaptation to climate change impact:," IFPRI discussion papers 1285, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pham Thi Song Hanh & Bent Petersen, 2013. "Functional upgrading, Bargaining Power and Value Appropriation of Emerging Economy Producers," Working Papers 11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Takaaki Nomoto & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "Why has Japan’s Massive Government Debt Not Wreaked Havoc (Yet)?," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201310, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Aditya Goenkay & Lin Liu & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2013. "Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth," Working Papers 06, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.