The ASEAN Economic Community: Progress, Challenges, and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011.
"Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 65-95, Winter/Sp.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2010. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 56, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aalto, Pami, 2014. "Energy market integration and regional institutions in east Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 91-100.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choong Lyol Lee & Shinji Takagi, 2015. "Assessing the Financial Landscape for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations Economic Community, 2015," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 116-129, January.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Techakanont, Kriengkrai., 2014. "Managing integration for better jobs and shared prosperity in the ASEAN Economic Community the case of Thailand's automotive sector," ILO Working Papers 994865253402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400088 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregional integration; regional cooperation; economic cooperation; trade; investment; goods; services; asean economic community;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.