|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment London, United Kingdom
London School of Economics (LSE)
RePEc:edi:grlseuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Geography and Environment London, United Kingdom
London School of Economics (LSE)
RePEc:edi:dglseuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mr. Adil Mohommad & Gregor Schwerhoff & Manuel Linsenmeier, 2022. "The International Diffusion of Policies for Climate Change Mitigation," IMF Working Papers 2022/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Adil Mohommad & Gregor Schwerhoff & Manuel Linsenmeier, 2022. "Policy Sequencing Towards Carbon Pricing - Empirical Evidence From G20 Economies and Other Major Emitters," IMF Working Papers 2022/066, International Monetary Fund.
- Linsenmeier, Manuel, 2021. "Temperature variability and long-run economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 110499, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Linsenmeier, Manuel, 2021.
"Temperature variability and long-run economic development,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
110499, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Haroon Mumtaz, 2022. "The macroeconomic cost of climate volatility," BCAM Working Papers 2202, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (3) 2021-05-31 2022-05-16 2022-07-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2022-05-16 2022-07-25. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2021-05-31. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2021-05-31. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2021-05-31. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Manuel Linsenmeier should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.