|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138
RePEc:edi:deharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kevin He, 2018. "Mislearning from Censored Data: Gambler's Fallacy in a Search Problem," Papers 1803.08170, arXiv.org.
- Krishna Dasaratha & Kevin He, 2017. "Network Structure and Naive Sequential Learning," Papers 1703.02105, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Drew Fudenberg & Kevin He, 2017. "Learning and Equilibrium Refinements in Signalling Games," Papers 1709.01024, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Drew Fudenberg & Kevin He, 2017. "Learning and Type Compatibility in Signaling Games," Papers 1702.01819, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Drew Fudenberg & Kevin He, 2017. "Player-Compatible Equilibrium," Papers 1712.08954, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Drew Fudenberg & Kevin He & Lorens Imhof, 2016. "Bayesian Posteriors For Arbitrarily Rare Events," Papers 1608.05002, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (6) 2016-08-21 2017-02-12 2017-03-12 2017-09-10 2018-01-15 2018-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (4) 2017-02-12 2017-03-12 2017-09-10 2018-01-15. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2018-01-15
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2018-01-15
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2017-03-12
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2017-03-12
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kevin He should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.