Report NEP-GTH-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GTH
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2017. "Game Theoretic Interaction and Decision: A Quantum Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01659148, HAL.
- Vincent Boucher, 2017. "The Estimation of Network Formation Games with Positive Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche 1710, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- He, Yinghua & Magnac, Thierry, 2017. "Application Costs and Congestion in Matching Markets," TSE Working Papers 17-870, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2019.
- Antonio Cabrales & Michalis Drouvelis & Zeynep Gurguy & Indrajit Ray, 2017. "Transparency is Overrated: Communicating in a Coordination Game with Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 6781, CESifo.
- Alexandre Skoda, 2017. "Convexity of Graph-Restricted Games Induced by Minimum Partitions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01659804, HAL.
- Drew Fudenberg & Kevin He, 2017. "Player-Compatible Learning and Player-Compatible Equilibrium," Papers 1712.08954, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.
- HERINGS P. Jean-Jacques & MAULEON Ana & VANNETELBOSCH Vincent, 2017. "Matching with myopic and farsighted players," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2017014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON Ana & SCHOPOHL Simon & VANNETELBOSCH Vincent, 2017. "Competition for leadership in teams," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2017033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dinev, Nikolay, 2017. "Voluntary Bankruptcy as Preemptive Persuasion," Economics Series 334, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Alexandre Skoda, 2017. "Inheritance of Convexity for the P min-Restricted Game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01660670, HAL.
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2017. "Identifying preferences in networks with bounded degree," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Vincent Boucher, 2017. "Selecting Equilibria using Best-Response Dynamics," Cahiers de recherche 1709, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Mustapha Ridaoui & Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2017. "Axiomatization of an importance index for Generalized Additive Independence models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01659796, HAL.
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe dos Santos Ferreira, 2017. "The social value of information and the competition motive: Price vs. quantity games," Working Papers halshs-01614815, HAL.
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel & Nazneen, Mahnaz, 2017. "The Effect of Positive Mood on Cooperation in Repeated Interaction," IZA Discussion Papers 11130, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Walkowitz, Gari, 2017. "On the Validity of Cost-Saving Methods in Dictator-Game Experiments: A Systematic Test," MPRA Paper 83309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesar Martinelli & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2017. "Communication and Information in Games of Collective Decision: A Survey of Experimental Results," Working Papers 1065, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- MAULEON Ana & ROEHL Nils & VANNETELBOSCH Vincent, 2017. "Constitutions and groups," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2017022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tim Roughgarden, 2018. "Complexity Theory, Game Theory, and Economics: The Barbados Lectures," Papers 1801.00734, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Bhattacherjee, Sanjay & Sarkar, Palash, 2017. "Correlation and inequality in weighted majority voting games," MPRA Paper 83168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Artem Hulko & Mark Whitmeyer, 2017. "A Game of Random Variables," Papers 1712.08716, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald & Sigrid Suetens, 2017. "Heterogeneous guilt sensitivities and incentive effects," Cahiers de recherche 1708, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Machado, Caio & Pereira, Ana Elisa, 2017. "Dynamic coordination with timing frictions: theory and applications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86149, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet & Roberto Galbiati, 2017. "Spillovers, Persistence and Learning: Institutions and the Dynamics of Cooperation," Working Papers halshs-01613850, HAL.
- Allen, Lindsay & Barkowski, Scott & Harris, Matthew & McLaughlin, Joanne Song & Pohl, R. Vincent & Skira, Meghan & Waldron, James, 2017. "Economics conference bingo," MPRA Paper 83074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Régis Chenavaz & Corina Paraschiv & Gabriel Turinici, 2017. "Dynamic Pricing of New Products in Competitive Markets: A Mean-Field Game Approach," Working Papers hal-01592958, HAL.
- Sela, Aner, 2017. "Contests with Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Tröger, Thomas, 2018. "Linear voting rules," Working Papers 18-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- LAMAS Alejandro & CHEVALIER Philippe, 2017. "Joint dynamic pricing and lot-sizing under competition," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2017023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).