Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez
|First Name:||Maria Alejandra|
(96%) Escuela de Administración Medellín, Colombia
RePEc:edi:eaeafco (more details at EDIRC)
(2%) Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF) Medellín, Colombia
Escuela de Economía y Finanzas
Carrera 49 Número 7 Sur 50, Avenida Las Vegas 5 floor, Medellín
RePEc:edi:cieafco (more details at EDIRC)
(2%) Escuela de Economía y Finanzas Medellín, Colombia
: 261 95 32
266 42 84
RePEc:edi:deafico (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez & Eva Cristina Manotas & Luciano Ciravegna, 2016. "International SMEs from emerging markets—Insights from the Colombian textile and apparel industry," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Yepes-Rios, Beatriz & Gonzalez-Tapia, Kelly & Gonzalez-Perez, Maria Alejandra, 2015. "The integration of stock exchanges: The case of the Latin American Integrated Market (MILA) and its impact on ownership and internationalization status in Colombian brokerage firms," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 20(39), pages 84-93.
- Maria-Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez & Maria-Teresa Vasquez-Melo & Carolina Rios-Molina, 2015. "International Expansion and Contexts of a Global Player from an Emerging Market: The Case of Sabmiller 1993â€“2013," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 16(3), pages 377-392, June.
- Maria-Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez & Santiago Gutierrez-Viana, 2012. "Cooperation in coffee markets: the case of Vietnam and Colombia," Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 57-73, May.
- Juan Fernando Botero Mesa & Federico Alvarez Pareja & Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez, 2012. "Modelos de internacionalización para las pymes colombianas," REVISTA AD-MINISTER, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Maria-Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez & Santiago Gutierrez-Viana, 2012.
"Cooperation in coffee markets: the case of Vietnam and Colombia,"
Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 57-73, May.
- Li, Xi-Le & Saghaian, Sayed, 2014. "The Presence Of Market Power In The Coffee Market: The Case Of Colombian Milds," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170348, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.