|Terminal Degree:||2018 Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche; Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(99%) Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs, Regions and Cities Paris, France
Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Économiques (OCDE)
RePEc:edi:ceoecfr (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Facoltà di Economia Bologna, Italy
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
RePEc:edi:febolit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Milenko Fadic & José Enrique Garcilazo & Ana Moreno Monroy & Paolo Veneri, 2019. "Classifying small (TL3) regions based on metropolitan population, low density and remoteness," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2019/06, OECD Publishing.
- Milenko Fadic & Paula Garda & Mauro Pisu, 2019. "The effect of public sector efficiency on firm-level productivity growth: The Italian case," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1573, OECD Publishing.
- Fadic, Milenko, 2018. "Government Procurement and the Growth of Small Firms," MPRA Paper 87015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milenko Fadic, 2020. "Letting Luck Decide: Government Procurement and the Growth of Small Firms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(7), pages 1263-1276, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Milenko Fadic & José Enrique Garcilazo & Ana Moreno Monroy & Paolo Veneri, 2019.
"Classifying small (TL3) regions based on metropolitan population, low density and remoteness,"
OECD Regional Development Working Papers
2019/06, OECD Publishing.
- Eugenio Cejudo García & José Antonio Cañete Pérez & Francisco Navarro Valverde & Noelia Ruiz Moya, 2020. "Entrepreneurs and Territorial Diversity: Success and Failure in Andalusia 2007–2015," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Fadic, Milenko, 2018.
"Government Procurement and the Growth of Small Firms,"
87015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evguenia Bessonova, 2019. "Firms' Efficiency, Exits and Government procurement contracts," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps49, Bank of Russia.
- Bernard Hoekman & Marco Sanfilippo, 2020. "Foreign participation in public procurement and firm performance: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 156(1), pages 41-73, February.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2018-07-23 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2019-06-10 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2019-06-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Milenko Fadic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.