Report NEP-EUR-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Molla, Hemrin & Rhawi, Caroline & Lampi, Elina, 2019. "Not for you! The cost of having a foreign-sounding name in the Swedish private housing market," Working Papers in Economics 777, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Gidehag, Anton & Rudholm, Niklas, 2019. "How do firms respond to reduced labor costs? Evidence from the 2007 Swedish payroll tax reform," HFI Working Papers 3, Institute of Retail Economics (Handelns Forskningsinstitut).
- Milenko Fadic & Paula Garda & Mauro Pisu, 2019. "The effect of public sector efficiency on firm-level productivity growth: The Italian case," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1573, OECD Publishing.
- Adéla Zubíková, 2019. "Integration of immigrants in the EU_15: success or failure?," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 10112410, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mancusi, Maria Luisa & Conti, Chiara & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca & Sestini, Roberta, 2018. "Transition Towards a Green Economy in Europe: Innovation and Knowledge Integration in the Renewable Energy Sector," MPRA Paper 95775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Stranges & Daniele Vignoli & Alessandra Venturini, 2019. "“Comparison is the thief of joy”. Does social comparison affect migrants’ subjective well-being?," Discussion Papers 53, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Matej Bajgar & Giuseppe Berlingieri & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Timmis, 2019. "Industry concentration in Europe and North America," CEP Discussion Papers dp1654, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2019. "Air services at risk: The threat of a hard Brexit at the airport level," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/280924, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Martinsson, Peter, 2019. "Past and present outage costs – A follow-up study of households’ willingness to pay to avoid power outages," Working Papers in Economics 776, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ejermo, Olof & Fassio, Claudio & Källström, John, 2019. "Does Mobility across Universities Raise Scientific Productivity?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2019/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2019. "30,000 minimum wages: The economic effects of collective bargaining extensions," GLO Discussion Paper Series 413, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ostfeld, R. & Reiner, D., 2019. "Exploring public support for climate action and renewables in resource-rich economies: The case of Scotland," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1987, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andersson, Jonas & Schroyen, Fred & Torsvik, Gaute, 2019. "The impact of international tax information exchange agreements on the use of tax amnesty: evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 2019/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Amore, Mario Daniele & Marzano, Riccardo, 2019. "Family Ownership and Antitrust Violations," CEPR Discussion Papers 14018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Niels-Jakob Harbo, Hansen & Karl, Harmenberg & Erik, Öberg & Hans-Henrik, Sievertsen, 2019. "On Using Pareto Distributions for Measuring Top-Income Gender Disparities," Working Papers 9-2019, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Yang, Philip, 2019. "Does Increased Teacher Accountability Decrease Leniency in Grading?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 412, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Zhou, Wenchao & Bostian, Moriah & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy, 2019. "Efficient and sustainable bioenergy production in Swedish forests – a network DEA approach," CERE Working Papers 2019:12, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Mariateresa Ciommi & Chiara Gigliarano & Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2019. "Bonferroni And De Vergottini Are Back: New Subgroup Decompositions And Bipolarization Measures," Working Papers 439, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Gardberg, Malin & Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2019. "Digitization-Based Automation and Occupational Dynamics," Working Paper Series 1299, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Magnac, Thierry & Roux, Sébastien, 2019. "Heterogeneity and Wage Inequalities over the Life Cycle," TSE Working Papers 19-1041, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2021.
- Jose de Sousa & Eve Sihra & Thierry Mayer, 2019. "Market Integration and Convergence in Consumption Patterns," 2019 Meeting Papers 1178, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Haelermans, Carla & Ghysels, Joris, 2019. "Effectively Involving Low-SES Parents in Human Capital Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Cummins, Neil, 2019. "Hidden Wealth," CEPR Discussion Papers 14020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Steinmayr & Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2019. "Gender differences in active ageing: Findings from a new individual-level index for European countries," Economics working papers 2019-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, revised Sep 2019.
- Willman, Paul & Pepper, Alexander, 2020. "The role played by large firms in generating income inequality: UK FTSE 100 pay practices in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101870, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bührle, Anna Theresa & Spengel, Christoph, 2019. "Tax law and the transfer of start-up losses: A European overview and categorization," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-037, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Eric S. M. Protzer, 2019. "Social Mobility Explains Populism, Not Inequality or Culture," CID Working Papers 118a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Marianne Bertrand & Magne Mogstad & Jack Mountjoy, 2019. "Improving educational pathways to social mobility. Evidence from Norway’s “Reform 94”," Discussion Papers 916, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bersch, Johannes & Degryse, Hans & Kick, Thomas & Stein, Ingrid, 2019. "The real effects of bank distress: Evidence from bank bailouts in Germany," Discussion Papers 38/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Chandler, Vincent & Heger, Dörte & Wuckel, Christiane, 2019. "The perils of returning to school: New insights into the seasonality of youth suicides," Ruhr Economic Papers 820, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Böhler, Yvonne-Beatrice & Lamping, Christian & Wichardt, Philipp C., 2019. "Pharmaceutical prices: The impact of the launch strategy. An analysis of German data," Kiel Working Papers 2141, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Shoshana Neuman & Tzahi Neuman & Teresa García-Muñoz, 2019. "A Fresh Look at the Health-Wealth Correlation: A Case Study of European Countries," Discussion Papers 52, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Mihály Szoboszlai & Zoltán Bögöthy & Pálma Mosberger & Dávid Berta, 2018. "Assessment of the tax and transfer changes in Hungary between 2010 and 2017 using a microsimulation model," MNB Occasional Papers 2018/135, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Hombert, Johan & Lyonnet, Victor, 2019. "Can Risk Be Shared Across Investor Cohorts? Evidence from a Popular Savings Product," CEPR Discussion Papers 14029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silvana Salvini, 2019. "Italian students in 2000 and in 2017 between sexual risk behaviors and family communication," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2019_10, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".