Government Procurement and the Growth of Small Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Pozzi & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016.
"Demand or productivity: what determines firm growth?,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(3), pages 608-630, August.
- Andrea Pozzi & Fabiano Schivardi, 2012. "Demand or productivity: What determines firm growth?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1211, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2012.
- Andrea Pozzi & Fabiano Schivardi, 2012. "Demand or Productivity: What Determines Firm Growth?," Development Working Papers 344, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Pozzi, Andrea & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2012. "Demand or productivity: What determines firm growth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chad Syverson, 2004.
"Market Structure and Productivity: A Concrete Example,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1181-1222, December.
- Chad Syverson, 2001. "Market Structure and Productivity: A Concrete Example," Working Papers 01-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chad Syverson, 2004. "Market Structure and Productivity: A Concrete Example," NBER Working Papers 10501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hünermund, Paul & Moshgbar, Nima, 2018. "Public procurement as policy instrument for innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2018.
"Firm performance and participation in public procurement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Hoekman & Marco Sanfilippo, 2018. "Firm performance and participation in public procurement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/16, European University Institute.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A, 1992. "Entry, Exit, and Firm Dynamics in Long Run Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1127-1150, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand Shocks; firm growth; public procurement;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.