Gauthier de Maere d'Aertrycke
|Last Name:||de Maere d'Aertrycke|
Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei (FEEM)Milano, Italy
Corso Magenta, 63 - 20123 Milan
RePEc:edi:feemmit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Valentina Bosetti & Gauthier de Maere d'Aertrycke, 2012. "Ambiguous Aggregation of Expert Opinions: The Case of Optimal R&D Investment," Working Papers 2012.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- DE MAERE D’AERTRYCKE, Gauthier & SMEERS, Yves, 2010. "Liquidity risks on power exchanges," CORE Discussion Papers 2010005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE MAERE D’AERTRYCKE, Gauthier & SMEERS, Yves, 2009. "The valuation of power futures based on optimal dispatch," CORE Discussion Papers 2009014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Siddiqui, Md Zakaria & de Maere d'Aertrycke, Gauthier & Smeers, Yves, 2012.
"Demand response in Indian electricity market,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 207-216.
- Shen, Bo & Ghatikar, Girish & Lei, Zeng & Li, Jinkai & Wikler, Greg & Martin, Phil, 2014. "The role of regulatory reforms, market changes, and technology development to make demand response a viable resource in meeting energy challenges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 814-823.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gauthier de Maere d'Aertrycke should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.