|Terminal Degree:||2012 Centre d'Études et de Recherches sur le Développement International (CERDI); École d'Économie; Université Clermont Auvergne (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(99%) International Water Management Institute (IWMI)Battaramulla, Sri Lanka
127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla
RePEc:edi:iwmiclk (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Centre d'Études et de Recherches sur le Développement International (CERDI) Clermont-Ferrand, France
Université Clermont Auvergne
(33-4) 73 17 74 08
(33) 04 73 93 57 07
26 avenue Léon Blum, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
RePEc:edi:ceauvfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Buisson, Marie-Charlotte & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Stifel, David C., 2020. "Effects of electric pumps on farm-level agricultural production and groundwater use in West Bengal," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304212, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Buisson, Marie-Charlotte & Balasubramanya, Soumya, 2019. "The effect of irrigation service delivery and training in agronomy on crop choice in Tajikistan," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291315, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marie-Charlotte Buisson, 2012. "Allocation du temps de travail des femmes au Sénégal - Travaux domestiques et activités génératrices de revenus," Working Papers halshs-00673119, HAL.
- Marie-Charlotte Buisson, 2012. "L'accès à des services énergétiques réduit-il la malnutrition des enfants au Sénégal ? Evaluation du programme des plateformes multifonctionnelles," Working Papers halshs-00597523, HAL.
- Marie-Charlotte Buisson & Arijit Das & Aditi Mukherji, 2017. "Where River Meets the Sea," Review of Market Integration, India Development Foundation, vol. 9(1-2), pages 45-65, April.
- Camelia Dewan & Aditi Mukherji & Marie-Charlotte Buisson, 2015. "Evolution of water management in coastal Bangladesh: from temporary earthen embankments to depoliticized community-managed polders," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 401-416, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marie-Charlotte Buisson, 2012.
"Allocation du temps de travail des femmes au Sénégal - Travaux domestiques et activités génératrices de revenus,"
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Jonathan Goyette & Cho Euphrasie Monique ANGBO, 2014. "Constraints to women’s entrepreneurship and welfare in developing countries," EcoMod2014 6844, EcoMod.
- Camelia Dewan & Aditi Mukherji & Marie-Charlotte Buisson, 2015.
"Evolution of water management in coastal Bangladesh: from temporary earthen embankments to depoliticized community-managed polders,"
Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 401-416, May.
- Walter Leal Filho & Francine Modesto & Gustavo J. Nagy & Mustafa Saroar & Nsani YannickToamukum & Michael Ha’apio, 2018. "Fostering coastal resilience to climate change vulnerability in Bangladesh, Brazil, Cameroon and Uruguay: a cross-country comparison," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 579-602, April.
- Sanchayan Nath & Frank van Laerhoven & Peter P. J. Driessen, 2019. "Have Bangladesh’s Polders Decreased Livelihood Vulnerability? A Comparative Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-20, December.
- Crelis Rammelt, 2018. "Infrastructures as Catalysts: Precipitating Uneven Patterns of Development from Large-Scale Infrastructure Investments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-15, April.
- Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Krupnik, Timothy J. & Groot, Jeroen C.J. & Speelman, Erika N. & Amjath- Babu, T.S. & Tittonell, Pablo, 2020. "Multi-level socioecological drivers of agrarian change: Longitudinal evidence from mixed rice-livestock-aquaculture farming systems of Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 177(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marie-Charlotte Buisson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.