|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Joint Research Centre Sevilla, Spain
: +34 954 48 8318
+34 954 48 8300
C/ Inca Garcilaso, s/n 41092 Seville
RePEc:edi:ipjrces (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Batikas, Michail & Claussen, Jörg & Peukert, Christian, 2017. "Follow The Money: Piracy and Online Advertising," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169448, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Michail Batikas & Estrella Gomez Herrera & Bertin Martens, 2015. "Film availability in Netflix country stores in the EU," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michail Batikas & Rene Van Bavel, 2013. "Assessing the Benefits of Social Networks for Organizations," JRC Working Papers JRC85669, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Michail Batikas & Estrella Gomez Herrera & Bertin Martens, 2015.
"Film availability in Netflix country stores in the EU,"
JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy
2015-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Georgios Alaveras & Estrella Gomez Herrera & Bertin Martens, 2015. "Geographic Fragmentation in the EU Market for e-Books: The case of Amazon," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-13, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (2) 2013-12-29 2015-12-28. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2015-12-28. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2017-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michail Batikas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.