Follow The Money: Piracy and Online Advertising
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:11:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11129-013-9135-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avi Goldfarb, 2014. "What is Different About Online Advertising?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(2), pages 115-129, March.
- McKenzie, Jordi, 2017. "Graduated response policies to digital piracy: Do they increase box office revenues of movies?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-11.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:188-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peukert, Christian & Aguiar, Luis & Claussen, Jörg, 2016. "Catch Me if You Can: Effectiveness and Consequences of Online Copyright Enforcement," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145490, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Poort, Joost & Leenheer, Jorna & van der Ham, Jeroen & Dumitru, Cosmin, 2014. "Baywatch: Two approaches to measure the effects of blocking access to The Pirate Bay," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 383-392.
- Brett Danaher & Michael D. Smith & Rahul Telang & Siwen Chen, 2014. "The Effect of Graduated Response Anti-Piracy Laws on Music Sales: Evidence from an Event Study in France," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 541-553, September.
- Alexandre de Cornière & Romain de Nijs, 2016. "Online advertising and privacy," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 47(1), pages 48-72, February.
- Susan Athey & Emilio Calvano & Joshua S. Gans, 2014.
"The Impact of Consumer Multi-homing on Advertising Markets and Media Competition,"
CSEF Working Papers
379, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 27 Apr 2016.
- Athey, Susan & Calvano, Emilio & Gans, Joshua S., 2016. "The Impact of Consumer Multi-homing on Advertising Markets and Media Competition," Research Papers 3407, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Adermon, Adrian & Liang, Che-Yuan, 2014. "Piracy and music sales: The effects of an anti-piracy law," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 90-106.
- Danaher, Brett & Smith, Michael D., 2014. "Gone in 60 Seconds: The Impact of the Megaupload Shutdown on Movie Sales," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-8.
- Imke Reimers, 2016. "Can Private Copyright Protection Be Effective? Evidence from Book Publishing," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 411-440.
- Alexandre de CorniÃ¨re & Romain De Nijs, 2013. "Online Advertising and Privacy," Economics Series Working Papers 650, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPiracy; Copyright Enforcement; Online Advertising;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2017-10-29 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-IPR-2017-10-29 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2017-10-29 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-10-29 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse17:169448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.