Report NEP-MKT-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shakeeb Khan & Denis Nekipelov & Justin Rao, 2018. "Measuring the Return to Online Advertising: Estimation and Inference of Endogenous Treatment Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 946, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Feucht, Yvonne & Zander, Katrin, 2017. "Consumers' attitudes on carbon footprint labelling: Results of the SUSDIET project," Thünen Working Papers 78, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Michail Batikas & Jörg Claussen & Christian Peukert, 2018. "Follow The Money: Online Piracy and Self-Regulation in the Advertising Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 6852, CESifo Group Munich.
- Herweg, Fabian & Rosato, Antonio, 2018. "Bait and Ditch: Consumer Naiveté and Salesforce Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Cavallo & W. Erwin Diewert & Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2018. "Using Online Prices for Measuring Real Consumption Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 24292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ginger Zhe Jin, 2018. "Artificial Intelligence and Consumer Privacy," NBER Working Papers 24253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BjØrn Olav Johansen & Thibaud Vergé, 2016. "Platform Price Parity Clauses with Direct Sales," Working Papers 2017-45, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics, revised 01 Sep 2016.
- Yannick Gabuthy & Eve-Angéline Lambert, 2018. "Legal Advertising and Frivolous Lawsuits," Working Papers of BETA 2018-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Daniel Dench & Michael Grossman & Donald S. Kenkel & Henry Saffer, 2018. "Does E-Cigarette Advertising Encourage Adult Smokers to Quit?," NBER Working Papers 24277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu & Tetsuya Nakajima, 2018. "On the merger paradox and asymmetric product differentiation," Discussion Paper Series 173, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2018.
- Spindler, Christian & Woll, Oliver & Schober, Dominik, 2018. "Sharing is not caring: Backward integration of consumers," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Inside the engine room of digital platforms: Reviews, ratings, and recommendations," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_004_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Diego Aparicio & Alberto Cavallo, 2018. "Targeted Price Controls on Supermarket Products," NBER Working Papers 24275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Inside the Engine Room of Digital Platforms: Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations," AMSE Working Papers 1806, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Ngo Van Long & Martin Richardson & Frank Stahler, 2018. "Media, fake news, and debunking," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2018-659, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Fally, Thibault, 2018. "Integrability and Generalized Separability," CEPR Discussion Papers 12667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sylvain Chassang & Valentina Mantua & Erik Snowberg & Entela Xoxi & Luca Pani, 2018. "Sustainable Reimbursements: Towards a Unified Framework for Pricing Drugs with Significant Uncertainties," CESifo Working Paper Series 6846, CESifo Group Munich.
- Moritz Bosbach & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2018. "The Implicit Price for Fair Trade Coffee: Does Social Capital Matter?," CSEF Working Papers 492, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.