Consumers' attitudes on carbon footprint labelling: Results of the SUSDIET project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saunders, Caroline M. & Guenther, Meike & Kaye-Blake, William & Miller, Sini & Tait, Peter R., 2010.
"Consumer attitudes towards sustainability attributes on food labels,"
2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand
96944, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tait, Peter R. & Miller, Sini & Abell, Walter L. & Kaye-Blake, William & Guenther, Meike & Saunders, Caroline M., 2011. "Consumer Attitudes towards Sustainability Attributes on Food Labels," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100716, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon footprint labelling; consumer research; climate change; climate-friendly food; mixed methods; choice experiments; CO2-Labels; Verbraucherforschung; Klimawandel; Klimafreundliche Lebensmittel; Mixed methods; Kaufexperimente;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-02-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2018-02-26 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2018-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2018-02-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MKT-2018-02-26 (Marketing)
- NEP-UPT-2018-02-26 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:jhtiwp:78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vtigvde.html .