Report NEP-UPT-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bayrak, Oben K. & Hey, John D., 2018. "Decisions under Risk Dispersion and Skewness," CERE Working Papers 2018:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics, revised 12 Sep 2019.
- John Wooders & Matt Van Essen, 2018. "Dual Auctions for Assigning Winners and Compensating Losers," Working Papers 20180013, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Jan 2018.
- Nicole El Karoui & Caroline Hillairet & Mohamed Mrad, 2017. "Consistent Utility of Investment and Consumption : a forward/backward SPDE viewpoint," Working Papers 2017-74, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Feucht, Yvonne & Zander, Katrin, 2017. "Consumers' attitudes on carbon footprint labelling: Results of the SUSDIET project," Thünen Working Papers 78, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Udo Broll & Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2018. "The attitude of multinationals towards risks," Discussion Papers 2018-02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Antonio Cabrales & Olivier Gossner & Roberto Serrano, 2017. "A normalized value for information purchases," Working Papers 2017-51, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Galvis Ciro, Juan Camilo & Henao Atehortúa, Edison Fred, 2018. "La teoría del consumidor: fundamentales y aplicaciones [The consumer theory: fundamentals and applications]," MPRA Paper 84507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fally, Thibault, 2018. "Integrability and Generalized Separability," CEPR Discussion Papers 12667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Perets, Gadi & Yashiv, Eran, 2018. "Lie Symmetries and Essential Restrictions in Economic Optimization," CEPR Discussion Papers 12611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Ülkü, Levent, 2018. "Stochastic Complementarity," IZA Discussion Papers 11296, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre Alquier & Vincent Cottet & Guillaume Lecué, 2017. "Estimation bounds and sharp oracle inequalities of regularized procedures with Lipschitz loss functions," Working Papers 2017-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Gustav Kjellsson & Dennis Petrie & Tom (T.G.M.) van Ourti, 2018. "Measuring income-related inequalities in risky health prospects," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-007/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peters, Hans & Roy, Souvik & Sadhukhan, Soumyarup, 2018. "Random social choice functions for single-peaked domains on trees," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Backes-Gellner, Uschi & Herz, Holger & Kosfeld, Michael & Oswald, Yvonne, 2018. "Do Preferences and Biases Predict Life Outcomes? Evidence from Education and Labor Market Entry Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 11288, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antrobus, Emma & Baranov, Victoria & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Mazerolle, Lorraine & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2017. "The Risk and Time Preferences of Young Truants and Their Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 11236, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jonathan James, 2018. "Estimation of Factor Structured Covariance Mixed Logit Models," Working Papers 1802, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Arbex, Marcelo Aarestru & Mattos, Enlinson, 2018. "Optimal paternalistic health and human capital policies," Textos para discussão 465, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Bayrak, Oben K. & Hey, John D., 2018. "Understanding Preference Imprecision," CERE Working Papers 2018:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics, revised 28 Jan 2019.