La teoría del consumidor: fundamentales y aplicaciones
[The consumer theory: fundamentals and applications]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1977. "The Recoverability of Consumers' Preferences from Market Demand Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1409-1430, September.
- P. A. Samuelson, 1947. "Some Implications of "Linearity."," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 88-90.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1989. "Identification and Estimation of Equivalence Scales under Weak Separability," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 311-316.
- Brown, Alan & Deaton, Angus S, 1972. "Surveys in Applied Economics: Models of Consumer Behaviour," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1145-1236, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "A growth model for a two-sector economy with endogenous productivity," Working Papers 44, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Timofeeva, Anastasiia, 2015. "On endogeneity of consumer expenditures in the estimation of households demand system," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 37(1), pages 87-106.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo A. & Barten, Anton P., 1995. "Rejection without falsification on the history of testing the homogeneity condition in the theory of consumer demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 103-127, May.
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2009. "From full life to balanced life: Extending Martin Seligman's route to happiness," CAWM Discussion Papers 17, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Clément Carbonnier, 2005.
"Is Tax Shifting Asymmetric? Evidence from French VAT reforms, 1995-2000,"
- Clément Carbonnier, 2005. "Is Tax Shifting Asymmetric? Evidence from French VAT reforms, 1995-2000," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590719, HAL.
- K.W. Clements, 1986. "The Computational Economics Projects at UWA: A review," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 86-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jack E. Triplett, 1976. "Consumer Demand and Characteristics of Consumption Goods," NBER Chapters, in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 303-324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Selvanathan & E.A. Selvanathan & K.W. Clements, 1989. "Demand Analysis Package, DAP: A user's guide," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Kepler, John D., 2018. "Theory, research design assumptions, and causal inferences," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 366-373.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Johnson, Lester W, 1983.
"The Demand for Beer, Wine, and Spirits: A Systemwide Analysis,"
The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 273-304, July.
- K.W. Clements & L.W. Johnson, 1982. "The Demand for Beer, Wine and Spirits: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Nolan Ritter & Julia Anna Bingler, 2021. "Do homo sapiens know their prices? Insights on dysfunctional price mechanisms from a large field experiment," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 21/348, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2010.
"Single-valuedness of the demand correspondence and strict convexity of preferences: An equivalence result,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 299-302, September.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2009. "Single-Valuedness of the Demand Correspondence and Strict Convexity of Preferences: An Equivalence Result," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 035, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Crawford, Ian & Laisney, Francois & Preston, Ian, 2003.
"Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 221-241, June.
- Preston, Ian & Laisney, François & Crawford, Ian A., 2002. "Estimation of Household Demand Systems with Theoretically Compatible Engel Curves and Unit Value Specifications," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-06 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ian Crawford & Francois Laisney & Ian Preston, 2002. "Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications," IFS Working Papers W02/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Koksal, Aycan & Wohlgenant, Michael, 2013. "Pseudo Panel Data Estimation Technique and Rational Addiction Model: An Analysis of Tobacco, Alcohol and Coffee Demands," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150457, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Clements, Kenneth W., 2008. "Price elasticities of demand are minus one-half," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 490-493, June.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2006.
"Who pays commodity taxes? Evidence from French reforms, 1987-1999,"
PSE Working Papers
- Clément Carbonnier, 2006. "Who pays commodity taxes? Evidence from French reforms, 1987-1999," Working Papers halshs-00590515, HAL.
- Beznoska, Martin, 2014.
"Estimating a consumer demand system of energy, mobility and leisure: A microdata approach for Germany,"
2014/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Martin Beznoska, 2014. "Estimating a Consumer Demand System of Energy, Mobility and Leisure: A Microdata Approach for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1374, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Beznoska & Johanna Cludius & Viktor Steiner, 2012. "The Incidence of the European Union Emissions Trading System and the Role of Revenue Recycling: Empirical Evidence from Combined Industry- and Household-Level Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1227, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray, 2020. "National and subnational purchasing power parity: a review," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 47(2), pages 103-124, June.
- Tovar Reaños, Miguel A., 2021. "Floods, flood policies and changes in welfare and inequality: Evidence from Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer theory; utility; expenditure; elasticities;
All these keywords.
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2018-02-26 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:84507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .