Report NEP-LAW-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Dahl, Gordon B. & Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Mogstad, Magne, 2018. "Intergenerational Effects of Incarceration," IZA Discussion Papers 11278, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yannick Gabuthy & Eve-Angéline Lambert, 2018. "Legal Advertising and Frivolous Lawsuits," Working Papers of BETA 2018-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Schmalz, Martin, 2018. "Common Ownership Concentration and Corporate Conduct," CEPR Discussion Papers 12598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael, Bryane & Goo, Say-Hak, 2017. "What Do the Panama Papers Teach Us About the Administrative Law of Corporate Governance Reform in Hong Kong?," EconStor Preprints 173679, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Martínez-Sánchez, Francisco & Romeu, Andrés, 2018. "Technological development and software piracy," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michail Batikas & Jörg Claussen & Christian Peukert, 2018. "Follow The Money: Online Piracy and Self-Regulation in the Advertising Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 6852, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Brulé, Rachel & Roy, Sanchari, 2017. "Women's Inheritance Rights Reform and the Preference for Sons in India," IZA Discussion Papers 11239, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2018. "Reconciling Results on Racial Differences in Police Shootings," NBER Working Papers 24238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2018. "Notice failure revisited: Evidence on the use of virtual patent marking," NBER Working Papers 24288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.