Report NEP-ICT-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Inside the Engine Room of Digital Platforms: Reviews, Ratings, and Recommendations," AMSE Working Papers 1806, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Martínez-Sánchez, Francisco & Romeu, Andrés, 2018. "Technological development and software piracy," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Slivko, Olga, 2018. ""Brain gain" on Wikipedia: Immigrants return knowledge home," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-008, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Shakeeb Khan & Denis Nekipelov & Justin Rao, 2018. "Measuring the Return to Online Advertising: Estimation and Inference of Endogenous Treatment Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 946, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michail Batikas & Jörg Claussen & Christian Peukert, 2018. "Follow The Money: Online Piracy and Self-Regulation in the Advertising Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 6852, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ginger Zhe Jin, 2018. "Artificial Intelligence and Consumer Privacy," NBER Working Papers 24253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael McAleer & Judit Oláh & József Popp, 2018. "Pros and cons of the impact factor in a rapidly changing digital world," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2018. "Notice failure revisited: Evidence on the use of virtual patent marking," NBER Working Papers 24288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoci, Angelo & Bonelli, Laura & Paglieri, Fabio & Reggiani, Tommaso G. & Sabatini, Fabio, 2018. "Civility and Trust in Social Media," IZA Discussion Papers 11290, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alberto Cavallo & W. Erwin Diewert & Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2018. "Using Online Prices for Measuring Real Consumption Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 24292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Peter Riley Bahr, 2018. "The Effects of Computers and Acquired Skills on Earnings, Employment and College Enrollment: Evidence from a Field Experiment and California UI Earnings Records," NBER Working Papers 24276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmela Milano & Sandra Rothenberger, 2018. "Democratization or Vulgarization - The Impact of Facebook on Cultural Capital," Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 5(1), pages 129-144, February.
- Matt Taddy, 2018. "The Technological Elements of Artificial Intelligence," NBER Working Papers 24301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.