Report NEP-SOC-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2013. "Trust, Welfare States and Income Equality: What Causes What?," Working Paper Series 994, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Timo Hener & Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2013. "Political Socialization in Flux?: Linking Family Non-Intactness during Childhood to Adult Civic Engagement," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 612, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Yasuhiro Sato & Yves Zenou, 2013. "How Urbanization Affect Employment and Social Interactions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marianne Lumeau & David Masclet & Thierry Pénard, 2013. "Reputation and Social (Dis)approval in Feedback Mechanisms: An Experimental study," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201343, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N. & Siegel, Donald S., 2013. "A Theoretical Analysis of the Role of Social Networks in Entrepreneurship," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-22, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Felice, 2013. "Regional income inequality in Italy in the long run (1871–2001). Patterns and determinants," UHE Working papers 2013_08, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Batista, Catia & Narciso, Gaia, 2013. "Migrant Remittances and Information Flows: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Klabunde, 2013. "How Much Should an Investor Trust the Startup Entrepreneur? - A Network Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 0450, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gautier, Arthur & Pache, Anne-Claire & Mossel , Valérie, 2013. "Giving in France: A philanthropic renewal after decades of distrust," ESSEC Working Papers WP1318, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Cantner, Uwe & Michael, Stuetzer, 2013. "Knowledge and innovative entrepreneurship - social capital and individual capacities," MPRA Paper 52482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michail Batikas & Rene Van Bavel, 2013. "Assessing the Benefits of Social Networks for Organizations," JRC Working Papers JRC85669, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).