Blerina Bela Zykaj
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department Toledo, Ohio (United States)
University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft St., Toledo, OH 43606
RePEc:edi:edtolus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chune Young Chung & Chang Liu & Kainan Wang & Blerina Bela Zykaj, 2015. "Institutional Monitoring: Evidence from the F-Score," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(7-8), pages 885-914, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chune Young Chung & Chang Liu & Kainan Wang & Blerina Bela Zykaj, 2015.
"Institutional Monitoring: Evidence from the F-Score,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(7-8), pages 885-914, September.
- Joohee Park & Chune Young Chung, 2016. "CEO Overconfidence, Leadership Ethics, and Institutional Investors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Chang Liu & Chune Young Chung & Hong Kee Sul & Kainan Wang, 2018. "Does hometown advantage matter? The case of institutional blockholder monitoring on earnings management in Korea," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(2), pages 196-221, February.
- Chung, Chune Young & Hwang, Ji Hoon & Kim, Donghyun & Liu, Chang, 2018. "When institutions passively curb earnings management: Evidence from the Korean market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 274-279.
- Chung, Chune Young & Liu, Chang & Wang, Kainan, 2018. "Do firms have target capital structures? Evidence from institutional monitoring," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 65-77.
- Kim, Oksana, 2017. "The joint role of the bonding mechanisms and the reduction in market segmentation in valuation of firms cross-listed as Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs)," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 19-38.
- Chung, Chune Young & Hur, Seok-Kyun & Liu, Chang, 2019. "Institutional investors and cost stickiness: Theory and evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 336-350.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Blerina Bela Zykaj should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.