Marius Andrei Zoican
|Postal Address:||FEWEB, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Finance Department Hoofdgebouw, Filosofenhof De Boelelaan 1105 1081 HV Amsterdam|
- Marius Andrei Zoican & Lucyna Anna Gornicka, 2014. "Banking Union Optimal Design under Moral Hazard," 2014 Papers pzo33, Job Market Papers.
- Albert J. Menkveld & Marius A. Zoican, 2014. "Need for Speed? Exchange Latency and Liquidity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-097/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Albert J. Menkveld & Emiliano Pagnotta & Marius A. Zoican, 2013. "Central Clearing and Asset Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-181/IV/DSF67, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marius A. Zoican & Lucyna A. G�rnicka, 2013. "Banking Unions: Distorted Incentives and Efficient Bank Resolution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-184/VI, Tinbergen Institute, revised 16 May 2014.
- Marius-Corneliu Marinas & Marius Andrei Zoican, 2008.
"Optimality, Rational Expectations and Time Inconsistency Applied to Inflation Targeting Strategy,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 10(10(527)), pages 17-30, October.
- Marinas, Marius & Zoican, Marius Andrei, 2008. "Optimality, rational expectations and time inconsistency applied to inflation targeting strategy," MPRA Paper 17298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marius Zoican should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.