Tom David Rutter
Department of Economics London, United Kingdom
University College London (UCL)
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
RePEc:edi:deucluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Steffen Huck & Philippe Jehiel & Tom Rutter, 2006. "Information Processing and Learning: Testing the Analogy-based Expectation Approach," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000364, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Steffen Huck & Philippe Jehiel & Tom Rutter, 2006. "Information Processing, Learning and Analogy-based Expectation: an Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000541, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Steffen Huck & Philippe Jehiel & Tom Rutter, 2006.
"Information Processing, Learning and Analogy-based Expectation: an Experiment,"
321307000000000541, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Topi Miettinen, 2007. "Learning Foundations and Complexity of the Cursed Equilibrium," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-40, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Matsushima, Hitoshi, 2008. "Role of honesty in full implementation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 353-359, March.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2007. "Role of Honesty in Full Implementation ( Revised version of CARF-F-062(2006); The further revision was subsequently published in "Journal of Economic Theory" as a short article. )," CARF F-Series CARF-F-109, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tom David Rutter should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.