Report NEP-EXP-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Voting on a sharing norm in a dictator game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Frederic Koessler & Charles Noussair & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2007. "Information Aggregation and Beliefs in Experimental Parimutuel Betting Markets," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Philippe Jehiel & Steffen Huck & Tom Rutter, 2007. "Learning Spillover and Analogy-based Expectations: a Multi-Game Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000120, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Botti & Anna Conte & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, "undated". "Risk attitude in real decision proBLEMs," Quaderni DEF 144, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ozlem Ozdemir, 2007. "Valuation of Self-Insurance and Self-Protection under Ambiguity: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nadine Chlass & Jens J. Krueger, 2007. "Small Sample Properties of the Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test with Discontinuous and Dependent Observations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth, 2007. "A Non-Bayesian Approach to (Un)Bounded Rationality," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.