Competition lessens competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cason, Timothy N. & Savikhin, Anya C. & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2012.
"Behavioral spillovers in coordination games,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 233-245.
- Timothy Cason & Anya Samek & Roman Sheremeta, 2010. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Artefactual Field Experiments 00423, The Field Experiments Website.
- Timothy N. Cason & Anya C. Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Working Papers 11-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cason, Timothy & Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," MPRA Paper 52106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huck, Steffen & Jehiel, Philippe & Rutter, Tom, 2011.
"Feedback spillover and analogy-based expectations: A multi-game experiment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 351-365, March.
- Steffen Huck & Philippe Jehiel & Tom Rutter, 2011. "Feedback Spillover and Analogy-based Expectations. A Multi-Game Experiment," Post-Print halshs-00754551, HAL.
- Anya C. Savikhin & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013.
"Simultaneous Decision-Making In Competitive And Cooperative Environments,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1311-1323, April.
- Anya Savikhin & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," Working Papers 10-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Anya Samek & Roman Sheremeta, 2012. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," Artefactual Field Experiments 00426, The Field Experiments Website.
- Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2012. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," MPRA Paper 46809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nalbantian, Haig R & Schotter, Andrew, 1997.
"Productivity under Group Incentives: An Experimental Study,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 314-341, June.
- Nalbantian, Haig & Schotter, Andrew, 1994. "Productivity Under Group Incentives: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 94-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gächter, 2013. "Living In Two Neighborhoods—Social Interaction Effects In The Laboratory," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 563-578, January.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
More about this item
KeywordsExperiment; Competition; Public good game; Contest game; Behavioural spillovers;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:120:y:2013:i:3:p:419-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.